SWABI, 6 September: Twenty-five students of Colonel Sher Khan Cadet College in Swabi, who suffered from food poisoning two days ago, were shifted to Mardan Medical Complex on Monday after their condition deteriorated again.
District Coordination Officer (DCO) Swabi said a total of 180 students suffered from food poisoning and four of them were admitted in Mardan Medical Complex. Other students were discharged from the hospital as their condition improved.
The DCO said 25 students were again brought to the hospital after their condition deteriorated.
Police have sent the samples of the cadet college’s food to laboratory for tests.