JAMRUD, 10 October: Eight students of a private school fell unconscious after eating toxic sweets here in Jamrud tehsil of Khyber Agency on Saturday, an official of political administration said.

The official said that the students belonged to AIMS public school located in Sorkamar area of Jamrud and were immediately rushed to the local hospital for treatment.

The official said that following the incident political tehsildar Naik Muhammad sealed the sweet shop and arrested its owner for  investigation.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here