BANNU, 6 December: An elderly woman along with her two grandchildren lost her life as a house caught fire in Janikhel area of Frontier Region Bannu on Sunday.

Police said Sher Daud was sitting in a room of his house along with his family when a bottle of petrol fell into the stove which caused fire. The fire suddenly engulfed the entire room and caused an explosion which killed Daud’s mother, four-year-old daughter and 10-month-old son. Daud, his wife and another son sustained burn injuries in the incident. The injured were initially taken to a local hospital but were later shifted to Peshawar due to their critical condition.

Hits: 0

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here