Mardan. well

MARDAN, September 30: A man and his son have died of poisonous gas in a well in Mardan district.

TNN correspondent says the incident took place in Rustam Baja village where the identity card of Qalandar fell into a well. His 12-year-old son Zahid got down to the well to take out the identity card but he died of poisonous gas in the well.

Later, Mr Qalandar also got down into the well to rescue his son but he also died.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here