DIR, 01 December: A large portion of a house was reduced to ashes when fire broke out in a house in far flung Cham area of Dir Upper.

According to police fire broke out in the house of one Fazal Raheem which engulfed 12 rooms. Local people managed to extinguish the fire before it could reach other nearby houses and shops. The reason of the fire could not be ascertained. Fazal Raheem said the fire cost him up to Rs.5 millions.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here