CHITRAL, 21 October: Belongings in a chips factory were reduced to ashes in a chips factory in Chitral when fire erupted due to electricity short circuit on Tuesday night.

The local people said they informed the Fire Brigade after seeing the fire at the chips factory. The factory owners Amjid Ali and Maroof Khan said they suffered loss of Rs1.2 million in the inferno. They demanded the government to compensate them for the losses to enable them to initiate their business again.

Police have registered a case of the incident and investigation is under way.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here