welll

TIMERGARA, June 21: Four people including three brothers died of poisonous gas and another fainted in a well in Lower Dir district.

TNN correspondent says all the five were digging a well with the help of an electricity generator and other equipment but all of them fainted due to accumulation of poisonous gas of the generator in the well.

They were taken to hospital where four of them died. The deceased include three brothers and one of their relatives. The condition of the fifth one was also said to be critical.