PESHAWAR, 27 October : At least two minors were killed while two others received serious burn injuries in explosion caused by gas leakage in Karak on Tuesday.
According to doctors in District Headquarter hospital Karak, the incident took place in the house of Hafiz Gulab in Kandabadi area in the afternoon.
afternoon. They said that gas was already leak in the house and when children lit up the fire, it erupted and engulfed the entire room of the house.
As a result two sons of Hafiz Gulab aged below 10 were killed while two other children sustained serious burn injuries.