KOHAT: Two children died while three women were hospitalized after they lost conscious due to accumulation of gas in their room her Thursday.

The incident took place in Soor Gul area where two girls were suffocated to death due to accumulation of gas.

Meanwhile, a geezer exploded in a government school in Landi Kotal, damaging three room partially. The school’s administrations said that incident took place due to negligence of class-VI employees, however, no casualty took place as there was no one present on the occasion.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here