LAKKI MARWAT: A man and his wife on Monday died of electrocution in Gandi Khankhel area of Lakki Marwar district.

The police said that Hazrat Ali was electrocuted while switching a fan, adding that his wife tried to save him was also electrocuted, both died on the spot.

They said that the fan have had short-circuit that given an electric shock to the them.

They said that due to low voltage most of people use regulators to increase speed of fans and that was why several people have died due to electrocution