KHAR, May 26: As many as nine girl students fell unconscious as they ate poisonous substance in Nawagai tehsil of Bajur tribal agency.

A teacher of the school said that a student brought “Arandi” plant to school and distributed it among other students. The students were immediately rushed to Nawagai Hospital. Bajaur Agency Political Agent Muhammad Yahya Akhonzada and Agency Education Officer Saeed Gul also reached the hospital and inquired after the health of children. The political agent said condition of all the children was out of danger.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here