electrocuted

PESHAWAR, September 30: Two children have been electrocuted in the provincial capital Peshawar.

According to the Rescue 1122 personnel, which is a free emergency service of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government, Mr Rahman and Ms Shakeela were placing scrap metal at the roof of a market in Bakhsho Pul area when they touched the live wires and died of the electric shock.

Local residents took both the children to the hospital but they died there. Bakhsho Pul is a suburban area of the provincial metropolis.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here