Two die of asphyxiation in Mardan

MARDAN: A septuagenarian man and his 22 year old grandson died of suffocation late Monday morning in Korona Manga area of Mardan.
The family members reported that the unfortunate incident took place due to generator gas that was filled in the room while the duo were sleeping subsequently both died. However he Rescue 1122 teams were called as they discovered about the incident.

The deceased were identified as 70-year-old Abdul Wahab and 22-year-old Mehran, who were instantly shifted to the Mardan Medical Complex hospital by team Rescue 1122.

The locals and relatives expressed deep grief over the tragic incident. They said that such tragic incidents take place when people do not check on their generators in Summers.

Show More

Related Articles